Hey there! The name’s Natalie.
I’m one of those techno-artsy types, choosing computers as my tool to create all kinds of cool stuff. Whenever I want to do something new, I teach myself a new piece of software. Because of this, I have a very diverse range of skills under my belt.
Here’s some of the software I have knowledge in:
- Adobe Photoshop (Graphics & Photo-manipulation)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Web Design)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Production)
- Final Cut Pro 5-7
- Adobe Illustrator (Graphic Art)
- Adobe Flash (Animation & Application)
- Adobe After Effects (Animation)
- Adobe InDesign (Print Design)
- Adobe Lightroom
- Toon Boom Animate Pro (Cartoon Animation)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Audition, Adobe Soundbooth, Audacity (Sound Design)
- Celtx (Script Writing)
- Mixcraft (Music Production)
- Cinema 4D (3D Modelling)
On top of the software, I also have extensive knowledge of HTML & CSS, with solid but limited knowledge of PHP scripting. I’ve previously made a career in Web Design and Development, though I’m looking to branch out to animation and video production work now that I’m a student of Screen & Media. My previous jobs were fine, but I think I’m more passionate about the full media experience. Ideally, I’d like to create a video game, too, though I’d have to learn a lot more about programming (or team up with a programmer).
Right now, my ambition lies in animation. It’s been a thread that has run through my life for many years now. The only thing that’s held me back is how time-consuming animation can be. But my passion for animation has continued to shine through, so I thought I had better stop ignoring it.
Having said all that, I’d be pleased as punch to find work in any of my qualified and experienced field of knowledge. I wouldn’t have studied them if I didn’t love them!